I. What Information Do We Gather?
II. How Do We Use Information that You Provide or Make Available?
- enable you and our partners to access and use the Site and our services;
- operate, protect, improve and optimize the Site, our services, our business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and to provide customer service;
- help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Site, such as detection and prevention of actual and potential fraud and other harmful activity, conducting investigations and risk assessments, and enforcing our terms and policies; and
- comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
III. When Do We Disclose or Share Your Personal Information, and to Whom?
We work with third party service providers to perform services on our behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us perform the activities listed in Section II above. We may also share your information with government authorities, law enforcement bodies and regulators to respond to legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) or for compliance with legal requirements.
IV. Securing Your Personal Information
V. Your Privacy When You Access Third Party Websites and Resources
VI. Nevada Privacy Rights
To exercise this right, please contact us By email at [email protected] with the subject line: “Nevada: Request to Opt Out”.
VII. California Privacy Rights
Personal Information . In the past 12 months, we have collected online identifiers (such as device identifiers, cookie IDs, and IP addresses), demographic information (such as gender), transaction information (such as products you may have considered purchasing), Internet activity (such as websites you visited and advertisements you have seen), inferences about your interests and preferences, and other information we may link to this information. We collected this information from a variety of sources, such as consumers, web browsers and mobile apps, service providers, our clients, advertising networks, and other consumer data resellers. We used this information for various commercial and business purposes, including:
- Advertising and marketing services;
- Analytics services;
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
California Rights. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by us. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- For certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
- By email at [email protected] with the subject line: “CCPA Rights Request”
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by writing to us at the contact information provided above. To the extent we are unable to verify your identity when you make the request, we may request additional information from you. Note, if you designate an entity to act on your behalf, the CCPA requires that such entity be registered with the Secretary of State.